Re: Paying for our group through Advertising #poll

Nicolas Klene

Hi Duncan
I like your idea very much !
I hope to be a future Amelian soon , I am actively looking for a boat, a Super Maramu, unfortunately not a 54 !
It is difficult to assess the price of a boat , not knowing how she has been looked after, and brokers have been for similar age boats , offering wildly different prices !!
The services of a good trustworthy surveyor are essential , but if the boat was referenced in the “ Amel community” it could be a help , where buyers like me could ask questions and find answers before selecting which boat the surveyor will inspect  !