From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan "Woody" Wood
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 9:59 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa sheet cars

Hi Danny

We had a double whammy in that there was gel coat cracking under the track where (we think) the backing plate had expanded AND the car inserts had disintegrated and needed replacing. We did it as part of a fit out in Tunisia.. even with an impact driver we still couldn't get the whole track off but managed to free the track enough to slide the cars off.
Heres the link to the video, time stamped at the track repair.. hope it helps
https://youtu.be/6nHe3zU--rU?t=511

Woody
SM189