720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019, 4:52 PM Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:
Thx Bill. I have done so, just awaiting response. I know the gearbox model/specs and have ordered it from the distributor in the US. Last time I communicated with Maude they did not have any stock. I'm really looking for the RPM and HP/KW and can match to the using dimensions I have from the Bonfiglioli catalog. I think it must be a fairly standard electric motor otherwise it would likely be sold together with the gearbox. But maybe I am wrong about this.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Mar 22, 2019, at 5:34 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Ian,

I think you should ask SAV. Over the years, I believe there was more than one Bonfiglioli gearbox used by for Amel.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 3:02 PM Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:
I have a new Bonfiglioli MVF44 gearbox on order for our mainsail furler. Does anyone know the proper motor that goes with this? I've searched the database and can only find information on the SN with a different gearbox.

Thanks all.

Ian
SM153
Loca Lola II