Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa sheet cars

Alan Leslie

So,in view of no comment on this issue, I assume that it is possible to remove the block at the FWD end of the genoa track to allow the car to be removed.
I can barely turn the eye bolt that goes through the axis of the the pulley block.
Could one of you at least confirm that is how it is removed...is there a nut under the gunwale, or does it screw into a steel plate ....or.....
AND what about the aft bolt on that block ....what's that connected to .... if anything ??
Thanks for advice
Cheers
Alan
Elyse Sm437