Re: SM main furler motor

Mark Erdos

Ian,

A few years ago, I burned out the furling motor. I ordered a new one from Amel and keep the old one to repair one day. I just had it repaired in Colombia at an electric motor shop (US$60 – Gotta love Colombia). Here are the pictures of the original. Perhaps this will help.

Furling motor.JPG

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - San Blas Islands, Panama

www.creampuff.us