Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa sheet cars

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi again Alan,

I see I only answered one question. I believe it goes into an embedded plate. The other nut, I forget (i'm not on board) but it was not an issue.

Regards

Danny

On 24 March 2019 at 00:20 Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:

So,in view of no comment on this issue, I assume that it is possible to remove the block at the FWD end of the genoa track to allow the car to be removed.
I can barely turn the eye bolt that goes through the axis of the the pulley block.
Could one of you at least confirm that is how it is removed...is there a nut under the gunwale, or does it screw into a steel plate ....or.....
AND what about the aft bolt on that block ....what's that connected to .... if anything ??
Thanks for advice
Cheers
Alan
Elyse Sm437