From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of eric freedman <kimberlite@...>
Sent: Saturday, 23 March 2019 11:46:39 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessalator duo 60 warning light

HI,

If I understand you correctly you disconnected both hoses from the membranes and the unit still went to the red alarm position. I assume you had no low pressure showing on the gauge, is that correct?

Or do you have low pressure in the green but the alarm light is on .

With the hoses disconnected from the membranes did water come out of either hose?

I went through the entire system last system with a problem  it even stumped  the USA Desalator rep.

I do have the 160, however, I might be able to help if you would reply.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376