From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Grayson
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 8:15 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessalator duo 60 warning light

Hi Eric, yes I removed both hoses from the membranes and I got water out.
We turned the knob increasing the pressure slowly. We were just in the green and we had product water start to flow, however we had looked away from the gauge when everything stopped and the warning light came on. We can fresh water flush and water flows thru and we have 10 liters  per hour on the flow meter.
Regards
Alan