Photos - Changed to give each member the ability to change the sort of the photos

The Groups.io Developer changed something in the Photos album that you may not notice. There is now a sort button located in the upper right. The default sort is newest first. If you change the photo sort to alphabetical using the sort button, you will change your future "default photo search." You can change the sort at will.

This is the notice I received: "I've changed the default sort for both the album view as well as within each album to be most recent first....I've just pushed a change that will remember a user's sort field/order when viewing the Photos section. I will add remembering sort field/order when viewing an album."

Bill Rouse