Re: Dessalator AC motor

Arno Luijten

Hi Allan,

I have an Amel 54 with the 100 Duo watermaker, it uses the same 230V motor as the 60 Duo as far as I know because mine has been replaced (motor is from 2011 and boat is from 2009). The motor carries a sticker from Desalinator stating is was the motor for the 60 liter version.

This is a picture of the sticker identifying the model:

I just had the whole thing out of the boat to refurbish the lot but did not look at the shaft diameter, sorry. Maybe the manufacturer of the motor can let you know this.