Re: Dessalator AC motor

Mark Pitt

Hi JP,

Martin has been an excellent source for me as well.  Very responsive and knowledgeable. Also, Dessalator accepts Paypal which I prefer to credit cards for parts purchases when the card is not present.

Best,

Mark Pitt
Sabbatical III, SM419

On Mar 26, 2019, at 7:26 PM, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi JP;

Try contacting Martin, their main tech support guy. He has always been very helpful to us and very knowledgeable.

His number is +33 6 07 34 65 11 &    +34 637 890 333

Respectfully;

Mohammad And Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

On Mar 26, 2019, at 2:27 PM, Germain Jean-Pierre via Groups.Io <jp.germain45@...> wrote:

FWIW, I’ve resolved to bypass Dessalator for any spares. Their “after sales” service is inexistent.  They do not even have payment via CC.

We’ve been told this factor was important in their loss of the Lagoon contract.

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM 007.

On 27 Mar 2019, at 10:20, Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:

Thanks Arno and Bill

Exactly what I need.

This is indeed a standard 1hp/0.75kW motor.

Dessalator price Eu 500 .....Ebay generic motor A$130 !!

Problem solved, not worth repairing it

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437