S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Mar 28, 2019, at 3:49 PM, Alan Grayson <bazgrayson@...> wrote:

Hi Gary, when it shuts down it is definitely not a breaker and to be honest I did not notice any lights at all when it shut down. I noticed on the pressure gauge that the pressure gauge dropped off right after it shut down. I released the pressure knob all the way then started it up again and all went well till we shut it down. I imagine with the wiring off the back of the pressure sensor the red light would not come on
Regards
Alan Grayson
From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Silver via Groups.Io <garysilver@...>
Sent: Thursday, 28 March 2019 2:01:22 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Dessalator duo 60 warning light

Hi Alan:

If I understand your trouble shooting process, when you take the high pressure switch out of the circuit by disconnecting the wires to that switch, the unit will run for about one hour, making good quality water (as measured using a hand held TDS meter) but then will shut down and gives a red light at the control panel.  Is that correct?

I want to confirm that when the shut down occurs it isn't due to a circuit breaker opening.  Correct?

Gary S. Silver
s/v Liahona
Amel SM 2000 #335