From: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io on behalf of Mark Barter <markbarter100@...>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 7:30 am
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel SM 2000 in the UK

I have been lurking on this site for a few weeks now because I am almost sure that my wife and I want to buy a Super Maramu 2000.

I say almost sure because we haven’t actually seen one yet in the flesh. I have watched and re watched many boat tours on YouTube but we would really like to see one for real before we commit to searching for one.

If any SM 2000 owner is in the UK would you mind if we came and had a look? We would be very grateful. Many thanks in advance.

Mark & Nicky