PITU

Maria Geiger

After 9 years of sailing around the world with our beautiful SM PITU we decided to start new adventures in our Homeland Switzerland.
PITU has been for us a great boat and we gave her all the maintenance she needed.
Ivan Russell Smith is now the new owner of PITU. He is from Oregon and will start sailing form Tahiti.
Please accept Ivan as a member of Amel Yacht Owners  and as a new owner of PITU.

We will like also to thank all the members of this group that for so many years helped us with good advices and inputs.

Amel will stay for ever in our life and specially PITU.

Maria and Willy Geiger
SY PITU
www.pitugolf-pitu.com
Now in Tahiti