Re :[AmelYachtOwners] Genoa sheet cars removal

christian alby <calbyy@...>

Hi there Miles,
Had 2 alm alloy wheels shattered (genoa & jibsheet travellers) already, & given the difficul task of removing the travellers, had 2 wheels cut off at original wheel dimensions,
25 mm OD - 5 MM Thk - 10 mm dia center hole
 then sliced one sector with 2 mm gap to allow the wheel to be inserted back in traveller, under spring.
Works fine until now (fitted since June 2018) & 4 spares ready to cover further failures.
Fair winds

Christian alby - Desirade VIII Maramu 116 - now in Canet en Roussillon

Hi there