Scientific Study on Martinique and the impact of Hurricanes

I found a scientific study on the Risks of Hurricanes in Martinique. I was surprised and the detail and the conclusions. I cannot attest to the accuracy, but most of it seems logical.

I uploaded it to the files section in a folder named Hurricane and Cyclone Information. You should be able to get it by following this link: https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Hurricane%20and%20Cyclone%20Information/Hurricane%20Risks%20Martinique%20-%20ENG.pdf

Best,

Bill Rouse
Yacht School
720 Winnie St