SM380 TouRai will be for sale soon.

Steve Morrison <steve_morrison@...>

Edited

Greetings all.  TouRai has been a wonderful home for us over the last few years, but we are soon shifting our family of 4 to a catamaran (Privilège 495) to complete the next 5 or so years of our planned circumnavigation.

SM380 is a unique Amel in that it was highly customized by Amel for a very tall Dutch family who had purchased several prior Amels and therefor were given greater freedoms than the average Amel buyer.  I will post photos and a link after we arrive in Ft. Lauderdale next week.

The boat will be available for viewings through Joel Potter (954-812-2485) later in April in Ft. Lauderdale at the Lauderdale Marine Center.

All the the best to you all,
Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai
Fajardo, Puerto Rico