Re: SM380 TouRai will be for sale soon.

Steve,

SM 380 is a great SM. She will be a safe and comfortable home for new owners to cruise anywhere in the world.

Please stay in touch.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 7:49 AM Steve Morrison via Groups.Io <steve_morrison=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greetings all.  TouRai has been a wonderful home for us over the last few years, but we are soon shifting our family of 4 to a catamaran (Privilège 495) to complete the next 5 or so years of our planned circumnavigation.

SM380 is a unique Amel in that it was highly customized by Amel for a very tall Dutch family who had purchased several prior Amels and therefor were given greater freedoms than the average Amel buyer.  I will post photos and a link after we arrive in Ft. Lauderdale next week.

The boat will be available for viewings later in April in Ft. Lauderdale at the Lauderdale Marine Center.

All the the best to you all,
Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai
Fajardo, Puerto Rico