Re: Pump running

Mark Erdos

Pat,

Sorry, can’t help with the leak but thought you’d find this a good read since you are anchored there: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2015-09-03/this-couple-dropped-everything-to-open-a-pizza-boat-in-the-caribbean

Also, Sasha tells a really entertaining story about how they came to be on this podcast: https://www.sailloot.com/sail-loot-podcast-021-pizza-%CF%80-vi-a-pizza-sailboat-in-paradise/

Enjoy!

With best regards,

Mark