Re: Greasing autoprop

That grease nipple was 1/8" BPT on a 2002 AutoProp.

AutoProp H6 propellers changed around 1998 (don't have exact date, maybe you should check with Brutons with your serial number). The bearings required grease only after the change. Email david@... for the most accurate information, and, if needed, you can order the grease fitting and new bearings from him. Include your serial number which is stamped on the propeller.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019, 7:48 AM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Ahmet,

There is a small Phillips head screw on the side of the rotating blade. This is removed and where the grease nipple is attached. Item #7 in the diagram below. If your prop is painted, this will be painted over and more difficult to find. Each blade will have one.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff