Re: Greasing autoprop

ahmet kipcak

Dear all,
Thanks for your valuable feedback, As BilI said my one seems to be an old model, I will contact with Mr David from Bruntons.

Ahmet KİPCAK
SM247
Cesme/Izmir

Brent Cameron <brentcameron61@...> şunları yazdı (1 Nis 2019 16:38):

The new forum with its ability to easily embed pictures into your posts as Mark has done to answer Ahmet's excellent question is a vast improvement.  It makes it so much easier for everyone to understand the topic in context.  It's been said many times now but kudos to all of the moderators for making this happen - especially as seamlessly as they did!
--
Brent Cameron

Future Super Maramu 2000 Owner & Amel Owner Registry Moderator

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada