Spoke to some people here in the marina and apparently the MARAMU for sale is NOT the boat from the South American lady (Magdalena ??). Seems to be a different MARAMU.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT

April 2, 2019 05:15:53

From: Teun BAAS
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 10:14
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: RE: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel SM 2000 in the UK

John,

Not sure it is the same boat; can very well be.

I have met & know the lady you mention but have not seen her since I left NEW CAL 3 ½ months ago.

The boat listed on the bulletin board is at this moment the (rough) equivalent of USD150K.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT

April 1, 2019 10:13:34

From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Teun BAAS <teun@...>
Date: Sunday, 31 March 2019 at 8:02 PM
To: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>

Just returned last week to my boat in NOUEMA - NEW CALEDONIA and noticed on the Marina bulletin board an AMEL MARAMU 46 1986 for sale. The note says that she is ready & equipped for a round the world voyage.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54 #128

NOUMEA  NEW CALEDONIA

March 31, 2019 18:01:40