Re: SM2000 for Sale

Paul,

You should go to YachtsForSale at https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/yachtforsale and join the subgroup.

Then you should send an email to: yachtforsale"at"AmelYachtOwners.groups.io informing interested members that your SM is for sale.

Best,

Bill Rouse

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 9:52 PM Paul Cooper via Groups.Io <paul.cooper74=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Due to an unexpected escalation of a medical problem I will no longer be able to continue the cruising life.  So it is with great regret that we must sell our 1999 SM 2000, "Maracuya", after putting over $35,000 worth of improvements and upgrades into her over the past 6 months to make her comfy and seaworthy. (My pride and joy is the 730W of newest generation solar on the arch) The boat is being brokered by Stephanie and JP of Caraibe Yachts (Caribbean Yachts) in Le Marin, Martinique . (stephanie.dupland at caribbean-yachts dotcom)  It is listed on yachtworld and boats.com.  Due to time constraints she is priced to sell quickly.  Thanks to all who have contributed in answering my various questions in the past (ping pong ball).  Don't worry, we intend to continue sailing on Amels, just on OPBs hint hint.   https://www.boats.com/sailing-boats/1999-amel-super-maramu-2000-7029684/?refSource=standard%20listing

Paul C.
SM2K no. 238 "Maracuya"