Re: Pump running

Pat,

I am not sure my suggested valve will work for you with a freshwater system pressurized to 2 BAR. The valve I posted is for a suction line.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 8:17 AM CW Bill Rouse via Groups.Io <brouse=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Pat,

The Jabsco pump has an internal one-way valve, but I am not sure it is serviceable. However, with a leaking internal one-way valve, possibly, you can add an external one-way valve:
image.png

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 6:10 AM Patrick McAneny via Groups.Io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Oliver, I did not know to even think of that possibility. I will have a look, we have the foot pedal depress as it would rub on the sink door. Bill I have Jabsco pump ,original long gone.
Thanks,
Pat
Sailing to Culebra