From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Giovanni TESTA
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2019 10:20 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] propeller/engine vibration

Hi to all,

is it possible to find some photos about this part/bolt on Photos section or drawing ?

Many thanks

Giovanni TESTA

Sv EUTIKIA  SM 428

Almerimar_Spagna

Il 07/04/2019 09:10, eric freedman ha scritto:

If you notice that the mastic is domed and not flat where the c drive is fastened to the Keel then you definitely have to remove the mastic clean up the area and clean the bolt. Make sure to apply grease and use a torque wrench if you have one to torque the bolt down tight. If you are in the water you can inspect the mastic and if it is domed you have a problem., If it is flat that is not your problem.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376