Diesel Class

karkauai

Hi all,
 I tried a couple of years ago to put together a diesel maintenance and repair class for Amel owners with Mac Boring in New Jersey. I couldn’t make it work then, but I am going to try again.  They make an effort to have the engines available that we own, when ever possible.  In years past they had 4-6 participants on each engine who took it apart and put it back together again.  They are now offering 2-3 day classes on maintenance and simple repairs, but are willing to work with us and develop a more comprehensive class if that’s what we want.

id like to do it in late July, August or September if possible.

Anyone interested in a comprehensive (4 to 7 day) class, please contact me at karkauai@....  I’ll need your engine make and model, a description of what you’d like to get out of the class, and any dates which will NOT work for you.

I will compile the results and see what they can put together for us.

Please let me know as soon as possible so I can get to work on this.
thanks
Kent
Kristy
SM 243