Re: propeller/engine vibration

eric freedman

You Know the harbor. Please give me a shout if you come by.

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelly Ran
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2019 11:36 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] propeller/engine vibration

Hi Eric,

We have used McMaster in the past. Thanks for the tip!

We will dig around more before doing anything drastic.

Headed back to Boston, maybe we will see you in Huntington?

kelly + ryan

SM233 Iteration

Charleston

On Sun, Apr 7, 2019, 23:27 eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Ryan,

Did you look up McMaster Carr? Do you use them.

I would first speak to Olivier before doing an in water boltectomy. I doubt that the bolt and sleeve are damaged. Are you headed back to Boston?

Fair Winds

Eric