Re: Diesel Class

karkauai

Hi Woody,
I don’t know if they would allow us to video it or not. If so, I could set up a go pro and just videoed the whole thing.

If that’s possible I will see what I can do.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Apr 8, 2019, at 7:36 AM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Kent,

There is a very good diesel class in Annapolis at the Annapolis School of Seamanship. It is divided into two parts, the first two days being basic maintenance and second two days being advanced diagnostics. I took both segments and highly recommend it. It is not cheap. The class includes hands on time on engines. For the final exam, I was in a group of three and our task was to start the engine we were assigned. It took us all day to get it running smoothly but it was at this point I realize how much I had learned.

This is one of the most in demand classes at the AASS. They sell out well in advance and can be booked on-line. The second class has about half the seats of the first due to the time spent in the workshop on the engines.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - San Blas Islands, Panama

www.creampuff.us