Re: Diesel Class

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Gang,

From a good friend, superb diesel wrenched, the Volvo is a rebranded/repainted Perkins M80T.

If the class providers can arrange a Volvo, all should go well.

Lovely initiative regarding engine classes.  Can’t make it though

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre, SY Eleuthera, SM007

On 9 Apr 2019, at 02:53, karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai@...> wrote:

Hi Arlo,
So far I have 6 interested and one 75%.  Three have the Volvo TMD22, two have Yanmars, and you with the Perkins.  I doubt we’d be lucky enough to find a class with all three engines (or even two) available.  I’ll ask about the Perkins, and if anyone has it I’ll let you know.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Apr 8, 2019, at 10:32 AM, Arlo <svplanb@...> wrote:

I would be interested in a the class if they have my engine, the perkins 4-236M. Interest level is everything from routine maintenance to repair. As long as its in the U.S. I can make most dates work given a few weeks notice. Just need to avoid the last week of June and last week.of September.