Re: Diesel Class

karkauai

Hi Barbara,  that puts us at 9 + (6 boats with three couples)interested so far.  Two have Perkins, two have Yanmar 4JH series, and two have Volvo TMD22s.  I doubt we’d be lucky enough to find a class with all three engines available, but I guess the Perkins and Volvo are very similar??  If the class cannot be offered with your engine, are you still interested?
Kent & Iris

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Apr 8, 2019, at 4:08 PM, Barbara Stringfellow <bb16negri@...> wrote:

Hi, We are 2 coming from Italy. Available July but not August or September. Our motor is Perkins 4154. Our goals are trouble shooting, repairs, etc. Thanks