Re: Fuel Polishing

Barbara Stringfellow <bb16negri@...>

Hi,
Wouldn't it be counterproductive to filter the diesel and put it right back into the tank? We use a shaker siphon (costs about 10€) with a weight on one end to get down to the gook. As being poured into the jerry cans, we filter with "Mr. Funnel" sold on Amazon 60€, the same that is used by US aeronautics. Actually it's become our newest best friend and we use it when going to the station, works great for removing water. Then the tanks get cleaned. Fuel stabilizers, biocides and water control are the trinity of treatment.

Barbara
Maramu #32