Re: Improvements on Servicing the Amel Drive

Joerg Esdorn

Hi Arno, I was discussing this issue in person with two A54 owners this morning.  It seems that their spare bushings don't have the holes for the long bolts.  Maybe there's a design difference.  If I were you I'd send my picture to Thierry or Maude and ask them to send you the stuff if it applies to your boat.   You may already have the round plate with the thick bolt - that's the Autoprop removal tool, maybe modified by Amel by adding three additional holes that are somewhat smaller than the holes for the 3 bolts that screw into the Autoprop.  Hope that helps.  Cheers Joerg