Re: Updated Event: Amel Yacht Owners Rally - Martinique April 7 - April 13 - Sunday, 7 April 2019 #cal-invite

Joe Nance

I would just like to say what a wonderful time Tracie & I had at last
night's Amel Rally/Mango Bay dinner!

Many thanks to Bill, Mango Bay & all of the sponsors who put on an
incredible feast & handed out some wonderful gifts. I am only sorry
that I did not get to meet everyone there.

Tracie & I would like to make a trip to the L'Habitation Clement
grounds in the next few days if any of you are interested in sharing a
car with us.

I think is was a huge success & would think this is the truly the
'First' of many Amel Rally gatherings. And it aint over yet!

Joe

On 3/19/19, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar
<main@amelyachtowners.groups.io> wrote:
Updated "Amel Yacht Owners Rally - Martinique April 7 - April 13" Event

When: Sunday, 7 April 2019 through Saturday, 13 April 2019

Where: Martinique du Marin

Organizer: @billrouse +1(832) 380-4970

*Martinique*

(
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qBP1UDLG0TU/XI-qVOtMndI/AAAAAAAAYSU/i-1o5hB8va0mkw0UfVzSE_y3zRbSA8JDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Marina%2BMarin%2Bfd%2Bblanc%2BRVB.jpg
) *7-13 April du Marin *
*la Marina du Marin* is offering a berth package at 170€ per boat for 6
days:
Berth from Sunday 7th April PM to Friday 12th April PM
Electricity included
Wifi 40Go (1 ticket of 40Go per boat)
Water is not included. The price water is 9€ per cubic meter.
A welcome gift from the marina
To take advantage of this offer, you must reserve with the marina before 22
March. Email: contact@... Phone: +596 596 74 83 83
*Wednesday 10 April* - 1930 dinner at Mango Bay with a drawing for a haulout
at Carenantilies Yard. Dinner sponsored by Caraibe Marine, Wine or Beer by
Caribbean Yacht Sales. There will also be drawings for several of the "Amel
Books."
*Saturday 13 April * - St. Anne anchorage pot luck lunch/dinner
* *
*Optional stops meet & greet:*
*Heading south to Martinique:* BVI- Virgin Gorda Anchorage at 18 30.3190 N
064 22.3573 W Mar 31- Apr 2
St, Martin Anchorage or Marina to be determined April 3-5

*Heading south from Martinique for hurricane season:*
*Bequia Admiralty Bay* Anchorage Apr 22-24
- Tuesday April 23rd - Welcome drinks at the Frangipani Hotel (time to
be announced)

Grenada Anchorage and Marina to be determined Apr 28-30
Chaguaramas, Trinidad (Tentative) May 2-???

I will keep you posted and will add to the website (
https://theamelschool.blogspot.com/p/amel-eastern-caribbean-rally-2019.html
) when I have confirmation.