Re: Amel SM 2000 in the UK

karkauai

Hi Darren and Kelly,
Met y’all in ShelterBay a couple of years ago, and brought you a pkg in SanBlas. You kept an eye on Kristy while I was gone for several weeks. Sorry to hear Kelly’s having back problems.  I’ve got a bum back too, and raising the cockpit cover a few inches made a huge difference getting in and out.
I’m back in Maryland for the Summer, or you’d certainly be welcome to visit Kristy.
Best of luck with the back and finding your boat.  My back is infinitely better since I started doing some gentle yoga.

Kent

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Apr 10, 2019, at 9:45 AM, Darren And Kel <dazmol13@...> wrote:

Hi All,

we are also in a situation wanting to check out a Amel  ,  We had to sell our last center cockpit boat due to my wifes back issues, and would love a opportunity for her to scramble around a SM and especialy try climing in and out of the cockpit, where she had the biggest problem on our last smaller boat.

We are in in the San Blas, Panama at the moment. heading to San Andreas in a couple of weeks on our Nautitech.
After sailing monos most of our sailing lifes we switched over to a cat but would really like to go back to a mono if we can find the right one so the cat is on the market (or possible part exchange for a Amel ;).

So, if is anyone passing through who would let us take a look it would be really appreciated
Darren & Kelly