Re: Dominican Republic

Wolfgang Weber

Hi to the group,
I stayed 3 weeks in the Puerto Bahia Samana Bay. The marina has all you need for Immigration. No inspection on board, very safe, clean and secured marina in a resort,so I could leave the boat there for 2 weeks and fly to US. Nice restaurant at the resort.Still another world to the rest of DR.
Www.puertobahiasamana.com . Thay have fuel and water. The marina is not on my C-map,
But you will find it on the DR www.freecruisingguides.comĀ
Luperon is a safe bay, but immigration and all the officials are another stuff - but also not a big problem.you will find moorings for 2$ and helpful people, food for 3 $.
Have save tripĀ
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162 Bahamas Georgetown heading north