Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Dominican Republic
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019, 10:54 AM

Hi to
the group,I stayed 3 weeks in the Puerto Bahia
Samana Bay. The marina has all you need for Immigration. No
inspection on board, very safe, clean and secured marina in
a resort,so I could leave the boat there for 2 weeks and fly
to US. Nice restaurant at the resort.Still another world to
the rest of DR.Www.puertobahiasamana.com . Thay
have fuel and water. The marina is not on my
C-map,But you will find it on the DR
www.freecruisingguides.com Luperon is a safe
bay, but immigration and all the officials are another stuff
- but also not a big problem.you will find moorings for 2$
and helpful people, food for 3 $.Have save
trip Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162
Bahamas Georgetown heading north