Re: SM Chain Counter

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Our original Amel chain counter had always worked perfect till we arrived in the Caribbean. I tried everything to fix it myself to no avail then asked Amel here in Martinique who put me onto Pouchon Electronics at Le Marin marina who are the only shop in the Caribbean to hold the replacement sensors.

280 euros and 20mins job by them and our Amel chain counter is like new again.

We also replaced our old chain here with 110m of new top grade French manufactured 10mm P30 chain for just 750 Euro.

As others commented here this is avai5 at Le Ship Chanderly at Le Marin which seems like the best place by far for Amel bits and pieces.

Colin & Lauren
SV Island Pearl II #332
St Anne's anchorage

On Sat, 13 Apr. 2019, 08:24 Craig Briggs via Groups.Io, <sangaris=aol.com@groups.io> wrote: