Re: Eno Stove Electronic Ignitor

Dan,

I think that you have a spare. When the first one died, I remember I bought 2. I also relocated it to behind the stove to be able to replace easily. Look behind the stove and find a spare that looks like it. I believe I found ignitors at https://www.espares.co.uk

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:56 AM Dan Carlson <carlsdan61@...> wrote:
Hello all,. I have the original ENO 4 Burner stove/oven.

The electronic ignitor  has stopped sparking.

The battery is good.  I have cleaned around the ignitors on each burner on the stove and in the oven. I have checked for any obviously loose wires or connections.

Can anyone give further troubleshooting advice for this.

Thanks and regards, Daniel Carlson on sv BeBe, SM#387