Re: Plastic Bins for Heads

Dan Carlson

Thanks for that recco Thomas.  We are in the market for replacements also.

It looks like a simple decision to me, unless the challenge was trying to agree on which finish Henri would have chosen versus which finish Kirsten wanted.

Best regards, Daniel Carlson on sv BeBe, SM #387

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019, 8:58 AM Thomas Kleman <lorient422@... wrote:
This was probably the most difficult sourcing project ever for me on SM 422. I spent hours and hours but settled on the simplehuman 4.5 liter round waste bin. It looks nicer than the old plastic one (it's metal) and so far has been durable. And it fits perfectly. Hope this helps.