Re: Changing engine bearings Amel Mango Perkins 4.236

Conn Williamson <connwilliamson@...>

I did a couple of mine a few years ago now. I just took the the whole lot to an engineering shop. There is a big round rubber inside that square.

On Thu., 18 Apr. 2019, 6:02 pm Frederic F, <fgf@...> wrote:
Hello everyone, hello amelowners,

we are new to this group and have a problem with our Mango, we want to change our engine bearings on the Perkins 4.236 because they are still the first ones and the engine is quite noisy. Does anybody have an idea where to get some spare or how we can easily manufacture some similar parts for replacing the old ones?
Maybe someone replaced his bearings already. I have attached a picture of one of the bearings.

Thank you very much and all the best.

Frederic Fießer on Mango No. 14