Re: Insurance update US East Coast & Bahamas- Pantaenius US

Miles

Hello Group,

For a change, I have some good news.  I had told the group that Pantaenius was not renewing my insurance and several of you gave me good advice in the frustrating search I have been on for the last 2 weeks.  Today, I found out that Pantaenius has an issue with my broker, not with me.  I phoned Pantaenius and they said they would be happy to continue covering me directly.  Panic over!!

 I take the boat north for the summer, so the hurricane coverage was not a problem.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me with this.

Miles

s/y Ladybug, sm216, Le Marin, Martinique