Re: Insurance update US East Coast & Bahamas- Pantaenius US

eric freedman

Hi Miles,
I am so happy that you were re-insured. I found it odd as they said they would be renewing my policy and not yours, however I always dealt direct.
Fair Winds,
Eric

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:52 PM, Miles wrote:

Hello Group,

For a change, I have some good news.  I had told the group that Pantaenius was not renewing my insurance and several of you gave me good advice in the frustrating search I have been on for the last 2 weeks.  Today, I found out that Pantaenius has an issue with my broker, not with me.  I phoned Pantaenius and they said they would be happy to continue covering me directly.  Panic over!!

 I take the boat north for the summer, so the hurricane coverage was not a problem.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me with this.

Miles

s/y Ladybug, sm216, Le Marin, Martinique