Re: Insurance update US East Coast & Bahamas- Pantaenius US

Mark Erdos

Miles,

Glad to hear it worked out for you. But, it is a shame they put you through the wringer rather than just tell you up front what their issue was specifically regarding.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - San Blas Islands, Panama

www.creampuff.us