Re: [Amel] Water Heaters

eric freedman

Does it have a heat exchanger for the main engine water supply cooling?

_____

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of joemac4sail
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 7:45 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Water Heaters

Hello All, Seasonal Greetings to everyone out there.

Just a quick question regarding water heaters, strolling around a
Hardware Store here in Sarajevo, Bosnia. I happened to notice a
rather large selection of water heaters for sale , all reasonably
priced and with the same fittings as on a standard boat waterheater,
with one exception,the fancy name. Can anyone tell me if there is any
actual difference or if an upgrade required, for what is a basic
plumming job.
Again Happy New Year to you all

Regards Joe McDonnell