Re: Marco Pump stoppage

I will post the reset instructions by tomorrow.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 4:14 PM Duane Siegfri via Groups.Io <carlylelk=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a Marco UP3E pump that is not working and would love some advice on any other things to check.

Symptons:
The pump stopped working while it was being used (wife was in the shower!)
When I turn the breaker off, then on, all the lights start blinking (blue, red and green), then only the green/yellow light stays on (steady, not blinking).  I'm thinking it's yellow, but it could be green.
There is plenty of water in the tank.

I have checked:
1. That there is no foreign matter between the gears or in the gearcase.
2.  That the pump has proper DC voltage available.
3.  That there is no air blockage by easing the bleed screw.

The manual states that the brushes have a life of 1,000 hours.  The pump is about 1.5 years old, so we would have to run it about 2 hours a day.  That seems unlikely but the brushes seem to be the most logical thing to have failed.  The manual states:

When the LED is green and blinking it means that the pump is in "stand by" mode at the maximum preset pressure waiting for water demand.  When the LED is green and steady, the pump is increasing the flow in order to reach the preset pressure and meet the demand flow rate.  When the LED is yellow and steady, the pump has reached the pre-set pressure and is steadying the flow rate to maintain a constant pressure on the pipe line.  A short flickering of the red LED is showing that the pump is gradually decreasing the flow in order to reduce the pressure to the pre-set value.  I