Re: Capacitors for Climma A/C

James Cromie

Sorry - I just saw that you have an Amel 54.  Not sure if this holds true for your model, so I defer to those who own 54's!

On Apr 24, 2019 17:22, Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians,
I'm trying to source 2mf and 4 mf Capacitors for the onboard Climma A/C unit. I'm currently in Fort Lauderdale.
The technician from a local Climma representative told me it needs to be the original Italfarad- but has no stock.

What's the experience in this group. Does it really have to be Italfarad or will any other (available) capacitor with the correct specs work too?

Best regards,
Alex Ramseyer
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54 #15
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.