Re: Capacitors for Climma A/C

Alexander Ramseyer

Thank you all for the helpful answers.
fair winds, Alex
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Am 24.04.19, 22:14, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> schrieb:

Alex,

Coastal Climate Control has your capacitors if you have original Climma AC.

Be careful because Amel used different evolutions of the Climma Compact in the 54. Based on your hull number I am 99% sure that yours is the same as the last SMs. Take a photo of the control unit or the schematic inside the control box and email it to Coastal Climate Control <info@...> with a request for quote for replacement capacitors. BTW, Coastal CC supplies Climma technicians.

Best,

Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St.
Galveston, Texas 77550
832-380-4970

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 6:00 PM Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:
Hi James,
thanks for the response and YES, it would be helpful to have your invoice.
best regards,
Alex
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Am 24.04.19, 18:39, "James Cromie via Groups.Io" <jamescromie=yahoo.com@groups.io> schrieb:
Alex - I have replaced all of the fan and compressor capacitors for each of my Climma Compact 9 units and the capacitors for my Dessalator motors with capacitors available through Coastal Climate Control. To hey so provide a slight discount if you are a Bill Rouse client.  One or two capacitors are not available from them.  I sourced these from Eurton Electronics. All units work flawlessly, and others have used the same capacitors.  Prices are very reasonable able at Eurton.

I can provide my invoice if so desired.

Best,
James
Soteria SM2k #347
Culebra

On Apr 24, 2019 17:22, Alex Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:
Dear Amelians,
I'm trying to source 2mf and 4 mf Capacitors for the onboard Climma A/C unit. I'm currently in Fort Lauderdale.
The technician from a local Climma representative told me it needs to be the original Italfarad- but has no stock.

What's the experience in this group. Does it really have to be Italfarad or will any other (available) capacitor with the correct specs work too?

Best regards,
Alex Ramseyer
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54 #15
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.