100 amp charger on sm2k

Thomas Kleman

My original 100 amp Dolphin died about 4 years ago, and it made me nervous anyway because it lacked a battery temperature sensor. I replaced it with a 100 amp Mastervolt charger, which seems to have died this weekend....having verified all connections and voltage and still getting nothing. Wondering what others have chosen when replacing the Dolphin. Having done several hours of customer complaint sleuthing it seems that the Mastervolt can be temperature sensitive and the battery chargers on a SM are relatively close to the gen.