Re: SM Fairlead

christian alby <calbyy@...>

hi there Keith
check
they have a wide range of alm & ss fairleads made by 4 DEK UK which accomodate old fashioned deck arrangements
guess you may find proper replacement there
fair Wind

christian alby - Désirade VIII - Maramu 116 - now in Canet

Le ‎vendredi‎ ‎26‎ ‎avril‎ ‎2019‎ ‎21‎:‎55‎:‎16‎ ‎AST, Keith Tice <amel@...> a écrit :

My SM2K stern fairleads need to be replaced.
Amel no longer offers this part.
The port fairlead is warped and the starboard fairlead was replaced by the previous owner, but the replacement fairlead is biting into the 20mm mooring lines.
I have been unable to locate a fairlead as large and smooth as the original fairleads fitted by Amel.
The previous owner told me that Amel switched to roller fairleads, but that they do not fit the available space on the SM2K.

Keith Tice
Bikini - SM2K #282