720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019, 9:14 PM karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I had an 80A charger from the time I bought Kristy and it was plenty.  I’ve added Solar since then and rarely run the charger for more than 45min per day.  Still thinking about a wind generator at the top of the mizzen, but haven’t pulled the trigger on that yet.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
SM243

On Apr 29, 2019, at 8:04 AM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

Kent, why did you choose the 80/24 vs. the 100/24?

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Apr 28, 2019, at 9:40 PM, karkauai via Groups.Io <karkauai@...> wrote:

I have had the Skylla 80/24 for 3 years now for my 520AHr bank of deep cycle lead-acid batteries.  So far no problems whatsoever.
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Apr 28, 2019, at 7:16 PM, Alan Leslie <s.v.elyse@...> wrote:

We have had a Victron Skylla 100/24 on Elyse since the old Dolphins died 5 years ago. Very good experience, no problems at all. Very flexible and versatile charger, mode selectable for all types of batteries. We have 660Ah of 6V AGM batteries in 3 banks of 4 with balancers, works very well.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437